On the 22nd day of June, 1937, Captain Sam B. Cooke of the Howitzer Co. 166th Infantry announced that the State Attorney General approved the deed for construction of the Ironton National Guard Armory at the 10th and Vernon Street site. The Armory has been home to Company K and was most recently home to the 216th Engineering Battalion.
Our mission at the Armory Smokehouse is to deliver the highest quality food and excellent customer service to our guests. We achieve this through exceptional teamwork, communication and respect. There have been many courageous men and women who have walked these very floors and have used the same philosophy while defending our freedom and country. We thank our veterans and current service men and women for the sacrifices they made and are continuing to make to defend our great country. As a way to celebrate our military veterans and members, we are proud to display military memorabilia to honor their legacy.